Thursday, August 7, 2008

Threesomes?

Ok for me I am ALL for the idea of having my man and another woman in bed. I love the idea of watching him fuck her senseless. So today i was looking around trying hard to find a 3rd, do you know that it is fucking impossible these days. It seems there are more couples looking for a single female than there are single females. Sigh. So I am all worked up now and nothing to do......so i figured I would come share with you a few pictures of what my imagination has in store for my man when I find that special third(well sad part is I found one, but she is many many states away).























And of course you know for me it just wouldn't be right without some one on one action with another girl. But for me I have better things in mind, and I know one girl who would love to reenact these with me.














The funny part is I have never been one for strap ons, but lately I find myself fantasizing more and more about me wearing a strap on while I fuck another woman. I guess being so submissive I want to know what that power feels like. I want to know what it feels like to ram something like that in a woman's pussy(power wise).

Or even better could always be interesting, my partner and I get our threesome and we both fuck the girl *grins*, or perhaps if I have a strap on like the next pic, he could fuck me or her.

1 comment:

Abe's Heart said...

yep!
That's the ticket...

..to ride!

wink*
~x~SinfullyAnon.
{and, "Adam#2}